Double A.R.B.A. Sanctioned Open Rabbit Show
Friday, July 28, 2017
Plus a non-ARBA Sanctioned Youth Show
All entries must be RECEIVED by July 18th, 2017. All Open entries must be paid in full to the Vermilion Agricultural Society before judging starts. Payment to be made at the show before judging starts.
Entries must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
NO LATE ENTRIES ACCEPTED
All “YOUTH SHOW” entries are to be paid at the show table once the rabbit has been placed in the show coop before judging starts.
Thursday: Doors open at 4:00 pm
- All rabbits must be in the Heritage Pavilion Hall by 8:00 am
- Exhibitors must be present and entries paid by 9:30 am
- Judging starts at 9:30 am
- All rabbits and personal belongings must be removed from the show room by 5:30 pm
- E.A.R.S. Members: $7/rabbit/2 Open shows
- Non-Members: $8/rabbit/2 Open shows
- Youth Show: $3/rabbit/youth show (paid at time of show)
- CHANGES (after entries submitted): $5.00/rabbit/show
- No refund for rabbits scratched from class
- Breed ID Tags will be provided and must be displayed with each rabbit.
- Sanctioned Breeds:
- All sanctioned breeds will be posted on the website and in the show room.
See the Rabbit Show Book for complete details.
We greatly appreciate your support of the Vermilion Agricultural Society Rabbit Show held in conjunction with the Edmonton Area Rabbit Society (E.A.R.S.). If you have ideas to improve the show, let us know – please take some time to speak with a committee member, write us a note, or email us.